130 g wheat flour
½ Bag of baking powder
Sparkling mineral water salt
BIO PLANÈTE Cooking & Frying Oil
10 courgette flowers
1 scoop Mozzarella
1. Mix wheat flour with baking powder in a bowl. Then add the egg, some mineral water
and 1 tsp salt. Mix with a whisk until there are no more clumps. Leave to stand for a short time.
2. Cut the zucchini flowers lengthwise on one side and remove the yellow pistill.
3. Cut the mozzarella into 10 long pieces. Place a piece of mozzarella in each flower
and fold the flower around the mozzarella so that the mozzarella is well wrapped.
4. Dip the stuffed flowers into the dough.
5. Pour a finger of Cooking & Frying Oil into a pan and heat.
6. Place the dipped flowers in the pan. After approx. 1 minute turn.
Remove with a draining spoon and place on kitchen paper.
7. Sprinkle with salt and enjoy warm.